The World of President Dave

Common Sense. No Political Correctness. No BS.

Name:
Location: Miami, Florida, United States

I am origianlly from Philadelphia where I was born and grew up. I moved to Miami after getting married in the fall of 1997. My interests include sports, music, computer gaming, and fishing.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The World of President Dave

The following is a short list of just a few of the things we will attack during my administration:

  • Overly litigious losers and the shysters that lend them crooked credibility
  • Politicians who use the middle class to anchor their own greedy agendas
  • People who don't attempt to help themselves, yet feel society owes them
  • The rich and super-rich who have the unmitigated gall to whine and complain

The list goes on and on. We will reveal, one by one, examples of the things that are ruining our society in America today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home